AGA CGFM® Study Guides
- Review the content on your laptop, tablet or phone
- Have immediate online access to the entire publication for a period of 12 months
- Get access to new editions if they are published within your subscription period
Online study guides require internet access – see “Policies” for more information.
To buy the online version, visit the Bookstore.
To access already purchased online version:
AGA CGFM® Practice Exams
- 115 questions on each exam
- Exams are timed, so the user can manage exam pacing
- A score report is provided at the end of the exam, showing correct and incorrect answers, and a reference source
AGA CGFM® Certification
Certified Government Financial Manager® (CGFM®) is a professional certification recognizing the unique skills and special knowledge required of today’s government financial managers. CGFM study guides are separate from CGFM examinations and are based on the publicly available examination content outlines. To learn more about the CGFM designation and examinations, please visit www.agacgfm.org/cgfm.